Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Mother's Day



For this Mother's Day, I got two presents from my darling son. The first gift was a paper flower made up of his hand prints done in school, which I was really surprised and touched to receive. The second gift was a big blue black on my hand :( ...think I got the bruise while playing tumbling with him on the bed. He can be quite rough at times.

On Sunday, we went out to celebrate with daddy's family at Majestic Restaurant in New Majestic Hotel. It's a small boutique hotel located at Bukit Pasoh Road. The restaurant has many good reviews and highly rated, so we decided to try it out. Some signature dishes that we had were Peking Duck, Wasabi Prawns, Shark’s bone soup with fish maw and beijing cabbage and Crispy Durian Ice-cream.

For the Mother's Day promo, a complimentary "Buddha jumps over the wall" was given to my MIL, and the main beneficiary was her dear grandson. After being fed the yummy soup, grandma became Josh's best friend and he kept calling her "Ah Ma". Sigh, this boy is so practical.

The funny faces of Joshton:



No comments: